Temple family medicine physicians at Roosevelt Plaza provide high quality, compassionate care for or ages 5 plus. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
- General physical exams
- Health and sick care visits
- Diabetes screening/classes
- Prostate cancer screening, including PSA testing
- Testing for thyroid, kidney, or liver disease
- Aid in smoking cessation
- Risk assessment for stroke
- Routine immunization and vaccinations for adolescents, adults and seniors
- Testing for infectious diseases, including HIV, hepatitis and sexually transmitted diseases
Meet Our Physicians
Temple Physicians at Roosevelt Plaza
6557 Roosevelt Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19149
Office: 215-535-1900 | Fax: 215-535-7950
Monday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Preventative medicine, including physical examinations, health screenings and counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness
- Follow-up services
- Adolescent and adult care
- Treatment and management of chronic disease
Populations Served & Their Unique Needs
Our practice serves patients age 5 and up throughout the community.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hour notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescription renewals through myTemple Health or by calling the office. Referrals require 72 hours (3 days) notice. Prescription renewals require 48 hours (2 days) notice. See our staff for myTemple Health enrollment information.