Temple University Hospital – Northeastern Campus offers a range of specialty care, diagnostic services and urgent care to meet the needs of our patients.
- Cancer Care – Doctors and nurses at Fox Chase Cancer Center at TUH – Northeastern Campus specialize in treating patients with anemia, leukemia, lymphomas, bleeding and clotting disorders, as well as benign and malignant tumors. We offer cancer care and chemotherapy/infusion services. To schedule an appointment with an oncologist/hematologist at Fox Chase Cancer Center at TUH – Northeastern Campus, call 215-926-3880.
- Cardiology – Our cardiologists diagnose, manage and treat all types of heart disorders and disease and offer testing and preventive care.
- Cardiology Imaging and Testing – Temple University Hospital offers several on-site cardiac testing services at TUH – Northeastern Campus, including ECHO; nuclear and non-nuclear stress tests; EKG; and Holter monitoring. Experienced personnel conduct these tests, and patients receive timely, accurate results. For more information or to schedule an appointment for cardiac testing, please call 215-926-3631.
- Diabetes Program – Take charge of your diabetes with Temple’s Real World Diabetes Program. Our classes will help inspire you to make healthy lifestyle choices and get control of your diabetes.
- Endoscopy – Temple University Hospital's on-site endoscopy center provides timely and advanced diagnostic testing, utilizing high-definition (HD) digital imaging endoscopes. Individualized service and quality-focused care are provided by experienced staff and board-certified physicians.
- Gastroenterology – Our GI doctors specialize in providing treatment for gastrointestinal disorders, including GERD, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcers and hemorrhoids.
- Laboratory Services – Temple University Hospital offers a full-service laboratory at TUH – Northeastern Campus. Our services are accredited by the College of American Pathologists, the laboratory offers a wide array of testing services for patients and physicians. Our hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Appointments are not required. For more information, please call 215-926-3663.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Our oral and maxillofacial surgeons offer comprehensive care for patients with defects and injuries of the mouth, teeth and jaw.
- Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation – Our orthopedic physicians and physician assistants offer a range of convenient services and the latest surgical options for patients with bone and joint problems.
- PET/CT Scan – We have some of the most advanced PET/CT scanners in the region that offer very detailed images of the body. Our radiologists use this imaging machine to catch certain diseases early, track how diseases are progressing and create the best treatment plan for you.
- Radiology – Temple University Hospital offers a range of on-site radiology services at Northeastern Campus - including ultrasound, X-ray, MRI, CT, digital mammography and nuclear medicine. View a list of services and hours of operation. To schedule an appointment for radiology services at TUH – Northeastern Campus, please call 215-926-3631.
- Urgent Care – For minor illness and injury, Temple ReadyCare offers walk-in medical care on-site at Northeastern Campus with no appointment needed. More information about our services, hours and contact information is available on the Temple ReadyCare website.
- Vascular Surgery – Part of the Temple Heart & Vascular Institute, our vascular surgeons are experienced in diagnosing and treating problems involving the arteries and veins. Some problems can be treated with lifestyle changes while others can be life-threatening and require immediate medical action. Our services range from testing and preventative care to an array of sophisticated interventional and surgical procedures offered at Temple University Hospital – Main Campus and Temple University Hospital – Jeanes Campus.
- Vascular Testing – Temple University Hospital's on-site vascular laboratory has both the technology and skilled personnel to diagnose problems of the vascular system. The laboratory offers a variety of safe and accurate venous, arterial and carotid studies.
Looking for other services not listed here? View All Temple Health Services >