Patient Safety and Appointments
Safety precautions and protocols designed to protect our patients and staff
Information about having an elective procedure
Schedule a telemedicine appointment for many of our specialty services
Visitor Policy – Current Restrictions
Latest visitor policy restrictions for all Temple University Hospital Campuses
General Information and Resources
General Coronavirus Information
Learn about symptoms and how to protect yourself
Information and resources for community members in need
Patient Triage Hotline Information
- If you have questions about an upcoming Temple Health appointment, call our Patient Triage Hotline at 215-707-6999.
- If you think you might be sick with symptoms not limited to trouble breathing, fever, or cough, stay home and call our Patient Triage Hotline at 215-707-6999.
- For emergencies, call 911.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing Information
- Testing for coronavirus (COVID-19) is ONLY available to patients who meet certain criteria, and ONLY at locations on our hospital campuses.
- Please call our Patient Triage Hotline at 215-707-6999 for additional information.
- Routine testing for COVID-19 is NOT AVAILABLE at our Emergency Departments.
Supporting Temple Health
PPE Donation Information
PPE Items to donate and other ways to support Temple
Support Our Efforts
Donate to support our patients, staff and community