COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Temple Health is now offering the COVID-19 vaccine to all residents of Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia. To request a vaccine appointment, call 215-707-6999.
Patient Safety and Appointments
Visitor Policy – Current Restrictions
Latest visitor policy restrictions for all Temple Health hospital campuses and outpatient offices.
Safety precautions and protocols designed to protect our patients and staff. View photos and a video to see how we're keeping you safe.
Information about having an elective procedure.
Schedule a telemedicine appointment for many of our specialty services.
COVID-19 Clinical Trials
Researchers and clinicians at Temple Health and the Lewis Katz School of Medicine are conducting many clinical trials for the prevention, early identification and treatment of COVID-19. Learn more about our active clinical trials and how to enroll >
General Information and Resources
General Coronavirus Information
Learn about symptoms and how to protect yourself.
Information and resources for community members in need.
Patient Triage Hotline Information
- If you have questions about an upcoming Temple Health appointment, call our Patient Triage Hotline at 215-707-6999.
- If you think you might be sick with symptoms not limited to trouble breathing, fever, or cough, stay home and call our Patient Triage Hotline at 215-707-6999.
- For emergencies, call 911.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing Information
- Testing for coronavirus (COVID-19) is ONLY available to patients who have a physician referral and meet certain criteria, and ONLY at locations on our hospital campuses.
- Please call our Patient Triage Hotline at 215-707-6999 for additional information.
- Routine testing for COVID-19 is NOT AVAILABLE at our Emergency Departments.
Supporting Temple Health
PPE Donation Information
PPE Items to donate and other ways to support Temple.
Support Our Efforts
You can make a difference. Make a donation to any of our funds, donate meals to our staff, or donate phone chargers and entertainment options for our patients.