COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Temple Health is now offering the COVID-19 vaccine to anyone who lives or works in Philadelphia, age 12 and over. We are also offering the vaccine to all residents of Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia, age 18 and over. To request a vaccine appointment, call 215-707-6999.
Patient Safety and Appointments
Visitor Policy – Current Restrictions
Latest visitor policy restrictions for all Temple Health hospital campuses and outpatient offices.
Safety precautions and protocols designed to protect our patients and staff. View photos and a video to see how we're keeping you safe.
Information about having an elective procedure.
Schedule a telemedicine appointment for many of our specialty services.
COVID-19 Clinical Trials
Researchers and clinicians at Temple Health and the Lewis Katz School of Medicine are conducting many clinical trials for the prevention, early identification and treatment of COVID-19. Learn more about our active clinical trials and how to enroll >
General Information and Resources
General Coronavirus Information
Learn about symptoms and how to protect yourself.
Information and resources for community members in need.
Patient Triage Hotline Information
- If you have questions about an upcoming Temple Health appointment, call our Patient Triage Hotline at 215-707-6999.
- If you think you might be sick with symptoms not limited to trouble breathing, fever, or cough, stay home and call our Patient Triage Hotline at 215-707-6999.
- For emergencies, call 911.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing Information
- Testing for coronavirus (COVID-19) is ONLY available to patients who have a physician referral and meet certain criteria, and ONLY at locations on our hospital campuses.
- Please call our Patient Triage Hotline at 215-707-6999 for additional information.
- Routine testing for COVID-19 is NOT AVAILABLE at our Emergency Departments.
Supporting Temple Health
PPE Donation Information
PPE Items to donate and other ways to support Temple.
Support Our Efforts
You can make a difference. Make a donation to any of our funds, donate meals to our staff, or donate phone chargers and entertainment options for our patients.