Temple University Hospital – Northeastern Campus offers area families many of the outpatient healthcare services they need in a friendly, convenient setting. These services include:
- Primary care, family health and wellness
- Non-emergency walk-in care
- Specialty services, including cancer, cardiac, orthopedic and gastrointestinal care
- Temple University Hospital radiology services
- Temple University Hospital laboratory services
- Cancer and chemo/infusion services provided by Fox Chase Cancer Center at TUH – Northeastern Campus
Through its ongoing presence at the TUH – Northeastern Campus, Temple is fulfilling its mission and commitment to the health of the many communities it serves.