Our OB/GYN doctors* and nurser practitioners at our Episcopal campus provide gynecologic and obstetrical care throughout all phases of life - from the teenage years through menopause. If you require surgery, our highly trained physicians can offer a wide range of surgical procedures, many of which are performed using the latest minimally invasive techniques. This helps speed healing time and reduces pain.
Meet Our Physicians
- Arleen Ayala-Crespo, MD
- Bruce Carnivale, DO
- Claire Faggons, MD
- Bruce J. Mabine, MD, FACOG
- Kathryne Sanserino, MD
- Audrey Butler-Fisher, PA-C
Temple OB/GYN at Episcopal
100 E. Lehigh Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- Routine ultrasounds and digital mammography
- Sexually transmitted disease testing, treatment and counseling
- Confidential HIV testing and counseling
- Birth control methods and counseling – oral contraceptives ("the pill"), Depo-Provera® ("the shot"), NuvaRing® ("the ring"), Implanon® ("the rod"), intrauterine devices (IUDs), diaphragms, tubal sterilizations ("tubes tied")
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Human papillomavirus vaccine
- Menstrual disorders and breast care
- Sterilization and counseling
- Menopause management
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Prescription Renewal
Patients can request prescriptions renewals by calling the office. Prescription renewals require 24 hours (1 day) notice.
*Services provided by Temple Faculty Physicians. Practice managed by Temple Physicians, Inc.