We are taking every precaution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. If we need to cancel or reschedule your upcoming appointment, your provider's office will contact you directly. In our practices, in-person visits have resumed, but telemed visits are available, if needed.
Temple Physicians at Nicetownview all community offices
Temple family medicine physicians at Nicetown provide high quality, compassionate care for ages 5 plus. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
- General physical exams
- Health and sick care visits
- Diabetes screening/classes
- Prostate cancer screening, including PSA testing
- Testing for thyroid, kidney, or liver disease
- Aid in smoking cessation
- Risk assessment for stroke
- Routine immunization and vaccinations for adolescents, adults and seniors
- Testing for infectious diseases, including HIV, hepatitis and sexually transmitted diseases
Meet Our Physicians
Temple Physicians at Nicetown
4350 Germantown Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Office: 215-324-0500 | Fax: 215-324-3767
Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- On-site blood draws
- Preventative medicine, including physical examinations, health screenings and counseling
- Women's health services, including PAP smears and maternity care
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness
- Treatment and management of chronic disease
- Follow-up services
- Patient and family education, group discussions, audios and videos
- Family consultations
- Pediatric, adolescent and adult care
- Geriatric care and special programs for the elderly
- Sports, boy scout, and camp physicals
- Pre-operative exams
- Family planning services
- Pre-adoption physicals
Populations Served & Their Unique Needs
Our practice serves patients age 5 and up throughout the community.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hour notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescription renewals through myTemple Health or by calling the office. Referrals and prescription renewals require 48 hours (2 days) notice. See our staff for myTemple Health enrollment information.