Temple adult and pediatric medicine physicians at Hunting Park provide high quality, compassionate care for family members of all ages. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
Meet Our Physicians
Temple Physicians at Hunting Park - OFFICE CLOSED; TELEHEALTH VISITS ONLY
Adult and Pediatric Medicine
133 W. Hunting Park Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Office: 215-324-0600 | Fax: 215-324-2795
Monday - Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday - Thursday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Preventive medicine, including physical examinations, health screenings and counseling
- Women’s health services, including PAP smears and maternity care
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Office procedures and treatments
- Management of chronic conditions
- Follow-up services
- Pediatric, adolescent and adult care
- Complete physical exams
- Sports, boy scout and camp physicals
- Pre-operative exams (medical clearance)
- On-site blood draws
Populations Served & Their Unique Needs
We service all populations and ages throughout the community.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give a 24 hour notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescription renewals through myTemple Health, by calling the office or in the office. A Referral Request Form must be filled out for all referrals. Please allow the office 24-48 hours (1-2 days) before pick up. Prescription renewals will be refilled the same day unless the provider determines that an office visit is needed. See our staff for myTemple Health enrollment information.