Temple Health’s patient portal provides users with the ability to access portions of their electronic health record and manage many of their day-to-day healthcare tasks. These portals are available to anyone who has received care at one of our hospitals or from a Temple or Fox Chase physician. There is no charge to use this safe, secure, web-based portal. Learn more about myTempleHealth below.
myTempleHealth Patient Portal
Benefits of Using myTempleHealth
By enrolling in the secure myTempleHealth portal, you can:
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and current medical problems
- View your medical history and outpatient test results
- Request an appointment or referral
- View and cancel upcoming appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Pre-register for your appointment using e-check-in to simplify your arrival
- Communicate with your doctor’s office about non-urgent medical questions
- Review education materials related to your medical condition
- Make sure that your loved ones are up-to-date on their appointments, tests and medications by connecting your accounts with “proxy access”
- After your visit, review a summary of your visit, your treatment plan and next steps added to your electronic health record by your provider
- View bills and enroll in paperless billing
- Make payments and set up payment plans
- Communicate with billing customer service for help understanding your bills
The myTempleHealth patient portal should be used to access your electronic health records for:
- Temple University Hospital, including the Main Campus, Jeanes Campus, Episcopal Campus and Northeastern Campus
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Temple Faculty Physicians
- Temple Physicians, Inc.
- Jeanes Hospital records prior to February 1, 2020 can be obtained by contacting TUH – Jeanes Campus Medical Records Department at 215-728-2075.
- myTempleHealth should be used for all billing information and bill payments for services and admissions dated October 1, 2022 and after. View more information about bills for dates of service prior to October 1, 2022 >
How to Sign Up for myTempleHealth
You can register for an account online by visiting my.TempleHealth.org, clicking on the new user sign-up and completing the activation code request form.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to create a myTempleHealth account >
You may ask for assistance by:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 215-707-7008