Temple Health’s patient portals provide users with the ability to access portions of their electronic health record and manage many of their day-to-day healthcare tasks. These portals are available to anyone who has received care at one of our hospitals or from a Temple or Fox Chase physician. There is no charge to use these safe, secure, web-based portals. Learn more about myTempleHealth and myFoxChase below.
myTempleHealth Patient Portal
Benefits of Using myTempleHealth
By enrolling in the secure myTempleHealth portal, you can:
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and current medical problems
- View your medical history and outpatient test results
- View upcoming appointments
- Communicate with your doctor’s office about non-urgent medical questions
- Request prescription refills
- Request an appointment or referral
- Review education materials related to your medical condition
- Make sure that your loved ones are up-to-date on their appointments, tests and medications by connecting your accounts with “proxy access”
- After your visit, review a summary of your visit, your treatment plan and next steps added into your electronic health record by your provider
The myTempleHealth patient portal should be used to access your electronic health records for:
- Temple University Hospital – Main Campus
- Temple University Hospital – Jeanes Campus
- Temple University Hospital – Episcopal Campus
- Temple University Hospital – Northeastern Campus
- Fox Chase Cancer Center (After May 10, 2022)
- Temple Faculty Physicians
- Temple Physicians, Inc.
Please Note: Jeanes Hospital records prior to February 1, 2020 can be obtained by contacting TUH – Jeanes Campus Medical Records Department at 215-728-2075.
How to Sign Up for myTempleHealth
You can register for an account online by visiting my.TempleHealth.org, clicking on the new user sign-up and completing the activation code request form.
You may ask for assistance by:
- Email: myTempleHealthteam@tuhs.temple.edu
- Phone: 215-707-8581
myFoxChase Patient Portal
New Fox Chase patients (as of May 10, 2022): Please use myTempleHealth to access your Fox Chase Cancer Center medical records.
Established Fox Chase patients: Your myFoxChase account is being replaced by a myTempleHealth account on July 10, 2022. A myTempleHealth account was created for you when you signed up for myFoxChase, and you will have still access to all of your Fox Chase information.
We encourage you to log into myTempleHealth now to make sure you are prepared for this transition. In most cases, your myFoxChase username and password will work, but if it does not, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.