At Temple University Hospital – Episcopal Campus patients can find a range of primary care, specialty care, diagnostic services and emergency services.
- Behavioral Health – TUH – Episcopal Campus is the main location for Temple University Hospital's behavioral health services. These include 74 adult inpatient psychiatric beds, 44 adult extended psychiatric beds, a full-service outpatient program for adults and children, and one of only four emergency Crisis Response Centers in Philadelphia.
- Cardiology – Part of the Temple Heart & Vascular Institute, our cardiologists diagnose, manage and treat all types of heart problems. Services range from testing and preventive care to an array of advanced procedures offered at Temple University Hospital – Main Campus and Temple University Hospital – Jeanes Campus.
- Cardiology Imaging and Testing – TUH – Episcopal Campus offers a number of on-site cardiac testing services to help diagnose heart problems. These tests include ECHO, nuclear and non-nuclear stress tests, EKG and Holter monitoring. Experienced personnel conduct these tests, and patients receive timely, accurate results. For more information or to schedule an appointment for cardiology testing at TUH – Episcopal Campus, please call 215-707-1170.
- Crisis Response Center – The Crisis Response Center (CRC) at TUH – Episcopal Campus is a psychiatric emergency service that sees more than 10,000 patients each year. The CRC serves individuals in crisis with psychiatric and/or substance-related conditions. The CRC is staffed by psychiatrists, psychiatry residents, psychiatric nurses, crisis technicians, clinical social workers, and security personnel and is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Diabetes Program – Take charge of your diabetes with Temple’s Real World Diabetes Program. Our classes will help inspire you to make healthy lifestyle choices and get control of your diabetes.
- Emergency Services & Minor Care – The emergency department is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If required, the department can provide patients with fast access to specialized doctors and services at Temple University Hospital – Main Campus. We also offer a Minor Care Center for the treatment of less serious illnesses and injuries. The center allows patients to be seen and treated quickly and is open from 11:00 a.m to 11:00 p.m., seven days a week.
- Inpatient Medical Unit – The 21-bed inpatient medical/telemetry unit at TUH – Episcopal Campus is for patients who require a short hospital stay. This modern unit is staffed by full-time registered nurses and hospitalists — doctors who are specially trained to care for hospitalized patients.
- Laboratory Services – TUH – Episcopal Campus offers a wide array of laboratory testing services, provided by Temple University Hospital that can help detect and monitor disease. Lab personnel provide test results quickly and accurately. Patients can have blood drawn Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Appointments are not needed. For more information about laboratory services at TUH – Episcopal Campus, please call 215-707-0978.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN) – Temple physicians provide gynecological and obstetrical care for women across all phases of life — from the teenage years through menopause. Services include regular check-ups, prenatal care, preventive care, cancer screenings, family planning and screening for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pediatrics – Temple doctors provide preventive and primary care for infants, children and teenagers up to age 18. They diagnose and treat illnesses while counseling parents on how to be active participants in their child's healthcare. Our goal is to help parents raise safe, healthy kids.
- Physical Therapy – Physical Therapy at TUH – Episcopal Campus is your neighborhood outpatient Physical Therapy center. Our licensed experienced therapists work with your doctor to develop a specific program to address your medical issues. Our goal is to help you to improve your mobility and help you to return to a healthier pain-free life.
- Primary Care – Temple primary care doctors provide general medical care for adults. Our doctors focus on preventing disease and keeping you healthy. They also diagnose and treat common and uncommon illnesses, injuries and disorders.
- Pulmonary Diagnostic Service – TUH – Episcopal Campus offers a variety of on-site pulmonary diagnostic tests for patients suffering from shortness of breath and other unspecified lung problems.
- Radiology – TUH – Episcopal Campus offers a wide range of on-site radiology services, including ultrasound, X-ray, MRI, CT scan, digital mammography and nuclear medicine. To schedule an appointment for radiology services at TUH – Episcopal Campus, please call 215-707-0662.
- Wound Care – The Advanced Wound Care program at TUH – Episcopal Campus is solely focused on healing all types of wounds, including those that are chronic or non-healing. Our team of experienced wound care specialists will work with you and your physician to assess your symptoms, determine the underlying cause of your non-healing wound, and customize a treatment plan to stimulate healing.
Looking for other services not listed here? View All Temple Health Services >