At Temple Health - Chestnut Hill Hospital, we're here to help you heal—and to offer you an experience with us that is as safe, restful and restorative as possible. Before you visit us, there are a few things you might want to know about our campus, checking in and making the most of your hospital stay.
Key Information and Popular Resources
- Learn more about admissions, your room and our hospital, and continuing care upon returning home to help with your recovery
- Find directions and parking information at our hospital
- Access information for visitors, including visitation hours and policies
- Learn about dining options on our campus
- Find important phone numbers
- Access additional patient resources, including medical records information and spiritual services
- Learn more about billing, insurance and financial assistance
Accessing Your Patient Portal
As of January 1, 2023, patients at Chestnut Hill Hospital and Temple Health - Chestnut Hill physician offices should continue to use MyTowerHealth to access their patient records. MyTowerHealth provides a secure and easy way to access your medical records and communicate with your healthcare team. No matter where you are or what time of day it is, as long as you have internet access you can use MyTowerHealth to view test results, schedule an appointment, message your doctor and much more.
As part of the transition to Temple Health, your medical record will be available using the myTempleHealth patient portal at a future date. We will communicate this date and what action you need to take to access your patient portal at that time. We appreciate your patience during this transition.