We are taking every precaution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. If we need to cancel or reschedule your upcoming appointment, your provider's office will contact you directly. In our practices, in-person visits have resumed, but telemed visits are available, if needed.
Temple OB/GYN at Temple Women & Familiesview all community offices
April 3, 2023
Our women’s care doctors* provide gynecologic and obstetrical care throughout all phases of life - from the teenage years through menopause. If you require surgery, our highly trained physicians can offer a wide range of surgical procedures at a Temple hospital location, many of which are performed using the latest minimally invasive techniques. This helps speed healing time and reduces pain.
Meet Our Physicians
- Gabriela N. Algarroba, MD
- Julee Choi, MD
- Justin M. Gamez, MD
- Gail M. Herrine, MD, FACOG, IBCLC, FABM
- Zeynep C. Koc, MD
- Yasmin Korayem, MD
- Amanda Niemcewicz, PA-C
Temple OB/GYN at Temple Women & Families
1331 E. Wyoming Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19124
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- Routine ultrasounds and digital mammography
- Sexually transmitted disease testing, treatment and counseling
- Confidential HIV testing and counseling
- Birth control methods and counseling – oral contraceptives ("the pill"), Depo-Provera® ("the shot"), NuvaRing® ("the ring"), Implanon® ("the rod"), intrauterine devices (IUDs), diaphragms, tubal sterilizations ("tubes tied")
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Human papillomavirus vaccine
- Menstrual disorders and breast care
- Sterilization and counseling
- Menopause management
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescriptions renewals by calling the office. Referrals and prescription renewals require 24 hours (1 day) notice.
*Services provided by Temple Faculty Physicians. Practice managed by Temple Physicians, Inc.