We at Temple Health are focused on improving policies, education, equity, clinical services and research throughout the health system. Our mission to provide excellent comprehensive and compassionate LGBTQ patient-centered healthcare is led by a dedicated team of LGBTQ Friendly and Affirming Providers.
Temple Health is proud to be recognized as a "LGBTQ Healthcare Quality Leader" by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. The LGBTQ Affirming Provider designation is a Temple-wide initiative that identifies physicians who will welcome and respect patients and families in the LGBTQ community.
Providers have each self-selected to be designated as Affirming, and they completed a set of requirements, including LGBTQ competency training and attesting to a set of principles about LGBTQ patient care.
Get to know our doctors and request an appointment online or call 800-TEMPLE-MED (800-836-7536).
- Primary Care Doctors
- Addiction Medicine Specialists
- Advanced Heart Failure Specialists
- Bariatric Surgeons
- Cardiac Electrophysiologists
- Colorectal Surgeons
- Gastroenterologists (Digestive Disease Specialists)
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Oncologists (Cancer Specialists)
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Right Heart Failure Specialists
- Pulmonologists (Lung Specialists)
- Urologists and Urogynecologists
- Emergency Physicians
Didn't find the specialist you were looking for? Browse all Temple doctors >