- Pediatric medicine
- Women’s health
- Global health
- MD, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, NY
- Residency, Family Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and Honors
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
I am a Family Medicine Physician who strives to provide equitable, compassionate, and empowering care to all. I am experienced and love caring for patients of all ages and stages from newborn to geriatrics, with a special interest in pediatric care, women’s health, and addiction medicine.
I am also experienced and able to perform many procedures including dermatologic, GYN, and joint injections in addition to many others.
I consider it a privilege to get to know my patients and their families and establish long term relationships, all of which facilitate my ability to provide holistic, patient-centered care.