- Epilepsy surgery
- Movement disorders surgery/deep brain stimulation
- Trigeminal neuralgia/craniofacial pain
- Spinal and peripheral pain
- Cancer-related pain
- Adult and pediatric hydrocephalus
- Advanced imaging in deep brain stimulation
- Treatment of complex trigeminal/facial pain
Dr. Kasoff was featured in a 6 ABC "Moves in Medicine" segment. Watch the video to learn about options for breaking free of excruciating facial pain.
- MPH, Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Fellowship, Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Residency, Neurological Surgery, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Fellowship, Epilepsy Surgery, Yale Epilepsy Surgery Program, New Haven, CT
- Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ASSFN)
- American Epilepsy Society (AES)
- North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS)
Awards and Honors
- Young Investigator Award, American Epilepsy Society, 2011
I strive to apply the latest technology, medical evidence and experience to surgery for complex diseases of brain function, including epilepsy, movement disorders and pain.
I am inspired every day by the needs of my patients and by the trust they place in me. I want each of my patients to feel listened to, understood, well-informed and treated respectfully, ethically and with compassion at all times, so that we can make the right decisions together.
My team and I will strive to be available, by your side and guiding you through your entire evaluation and treatment.