Hypertension Resources for Providers and Patients
Resources for Providers
The following are a few particularly useful guidelines and resources to help you optimize blood pressure management within your practice.
Resources for Your Patients
By making these clear, easily digestible resources available to your patients, you can help them understand and participate in managing their blood pressure.
- The American College of Cardiology’s CardioSmart resources about high blood pressure.
- American Heart Association “Answers by Heart” patient fact sheets:
Patient Education Programs
Also In This Issue
- Beating the Odds in Hypertension Management
By Steven R. Carson, MHA, BSN, RN
- Educational Video Resources from Temple Specialists
- Setting Up Self-Monitored Blood Pressure (SMBP) for Empowered Care
Learn best practices for implementing self-measured blood pressure through the AHA Target: BP program.
- Get Support Through Target: BP™
Find out how to enroll in the AHA/American Medical Association Target BP program. Learn More
- Case Study: Connecting with Patients through Blood Pressure