Temple primary care and specialty physicians at Palmer Park provide high quality, compassionate care for family members of all ages. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
Meet Our Physicians
Temple Physicians at Palmer Park - OFFICE CLOSED; TELEHEALTH VISITS ONLY
1741 Frankford Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Office: 215-425-2424 | Fax: 215-425-0342
Monday & Wednesday 9:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
1st, 2nd, 3rd Saturdays 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Preventive medicine, including physical examinations, health screenings and counseling
- Women’s health services, including PAP smears and maternity care
- Infant, pediatric, and adolescent care
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Office procedures and treatments
- Follow-up services
- Patient and family education, group discussions, audios and videos
- On-site laboratory services
- Family consultations, premarital and marital counseling
- Geriatric care and special programs for the elderly
- Sports, Boy Scout and camp physicals
- Pre-operative exams
- Family planning services
- Pre-adoption physicals
- Treatment and management of chronic disease
Populations Served & Their Unique Needs
Our practice serves all populations and ages throughout the community.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hour notice for all cancellations. Please call so we may offer your appointment time to a sick patient should you not be able to make it in.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescription renewals through myTemple Health or by calling the office. Referrals and prescription renewals require 72 hours (3 days) notice. See our staff for myTemple Health enrollment information.