For the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, clinicians, and staff and out of an abundance of caution, we have restricted visitation to Temple University Hospital and its Jeanes and Episcopal campuses:
- There will be no inpatient visitation unless authorized by the clinical leadership team.
- There will be no visitors permitted in the Emergency Department treatment areas.
- Outpatient visitation will be limited to one support person.
- Screening of all visitors and patients will take place at each point of entry.
Visitation related to Maternity/Nursery areas and Outpatient Fetal Center appointments:
- Visitation for Women’s and Infants Division (IICN, Well Baby Nursery, and 3 West) is limited to 9am – 6pm daily
- IICN and Well Baby Nursery visitation is limited to one parent at a time
- Outpatient Fetal Center appointments: patients should not bring any non-patients/visitors with them. Any visitors will be asked to stay in the waiting room for the duration of the visit at the Fetal Center.
- We are no longer able to accept deliveries of flowers, balloons, gift baskets, and the like.
We will continue to monitor this situation. The need for visitor restrictions will be re-evaluated regularly. Please call 215-707-2273 if you have any questions about the visitation policy.