Temple family medicine physicians at Whitemarsh provide high quality, compassionate care for ages 6 plus. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
- General physical exams
- Health and sick care visits
- Diabetes screening/classes
- Prostate cancer screening, including PSA testing
- Testing for thyroid, kidney, or liver disease
- Aid in smoking cessation
- Risk assessment for stroke
- Routine immunization and vaccinations for adolescents, adults and seniors
- Testing for infectious diseases, including HIV, hepatitis and sexually transmitted diseases
Meet Our Physicians
Whitemarsh Temple Family Medicine
1107 Bethlehem Pike
Flourtown, PA 19031
Office: 267-440-2050 | Fax: 267-440-2060
Monday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Phones Open: 7:30 AM Monday through Friday; 8:30 AM Saturday
- Geriatric medicine
- Complete physical exams
- Preventive medical exams, including health screenings, and counseling.
- School, camp, sports and drivers exams.
- Women's health services, including PAP smears, and well woman care.
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses.
- Travel medicine.
- Pre-operative exams.
- Minor surgery, cryosurgery, laceration repair (stitches).
- Patient education.
- Child care age 6 and up.
Populations Served & Their Unique Needs
Whitemarsh Temple serves all populations. We serve patients age 6 and up.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
We request 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients may request referrals or prescription renewals through MyTempleHealth or by calling the office. Referrals require 3 days’ notice. Prescription renewals will be filled within 48 hours. Please speak with our staff for MyTempleHealth enrollment information.