We are taking every precaution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. If we need to cancel or reschedule your upcoming appointment, your provider's office will contact you directly. In our practices, in-person visits have resumed, but telemed visits are available, if needed.
Temple Physicians at Wyndmoorview all community offices
Temple family medicine physicians at Wyndmoor provide high quality, compassionate care for family members of all ages or ages 18 plus. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
- General physical exams
- Health and sick care visits
- Diabetes screening/classes
- Prostate cancer screening, including PSA testing
- Testing for thyroid, kidney, or liver disease
- Aid in smoking cessation
- Risk assessment for stroke
- Routine immunization and vaccinations for adolescents, adults and seniors
- Testing for infectious diseases, including HIV, hepatitis and sexually transmitted diseases
Meet Our Providers
Temple Physicians at Wyndmoor
8200 Flourtown Avenue
Wyndmoor, PA 19038
Phone: 215-233-1555 | Fax: 215-233-0308
Monday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Evening hours every OTHER Tuesday 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Specializing in geriatric care and special programs for the elderly
- Preventative medicine
- Complete physical exams
- Management of chronic conditions
Populations Served & Their Unique Needs
The practice sees patients 18 years and older throughout the community.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
We request 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
We ask that you provide us with 72 hours for referrals and 24 hours for prescription refills.