The COVID-19 pandemic is unlike anything most U.S. physicians have experienced. Knowledge-sharing is crucial to give our patients the best possible outcomes.
We have been in consultation with our colleagues around the world since the beginning of this pandemic, allowing us to provide the most effective care to our patients. To support our partners and colleagues in this unprecedented time, we share our insights and resources in this section.
In this section, you can:
- Access international webinar presentations by Temple Lung Center Director Gerard Criner, MD, as he works closely with colleagues in China and across the United States to share information on COVID-19 disease course and treatment.
- Learn about the latest clinical trials and other COVID-19 research studies.
- Watch video presentations on COVID-19 vaccines.
- Find patient education resources.
- Hear more about how Temple is responding to the pandemic.
Check back often, as we'll continue adding content throughout this section.