We are taking every precaution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. If we need to cancel or reschedule your upcoming appointment, your provider's office will contact you directly. In our practices, in-person visits have resumed, but telemed visits are available, if needed.
Temple Primary Care at Stapeleyview all community offices
Temple family physicians at Stapeley provide high quality, compassionate care for ages 5 plus. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
- General physical exams
- Health and sick care visits
- Diabetes screening/classes
- Prostate cancer screening, including PSA testing
- Testing for thyroid, kidney, or liver disease
- Aid in smoking cessation
- Risk assessment for stroke
- Routine immunization and vaccinations for adolescents, adults and seniors
- Testing for infectious diseases, including HIV, hepatitis and sexually transmitted diseases
Meet Our Physicians
Temple Primary Care at Stapeley
7602 Central Avenue
Stapeley Building, Suite 101
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescriptions renewals by calling the office. Referrals and prescription renewals require 24 hours (1 day) notice.