Temple family medicine physicians at Northeast provide high quality, compassionate care for ages 5 plus. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
Meet Our Physicians
Temple Northeast Family Medicine - OFFICE CLOSED; TELEHEALTH VISITS ONLY
9331 Old Bustleton Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Office: 215-602-8500 | Fax: 215-676-6507
Monday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Preventive medicine, including physical examinations, health screenings and counseling
- Well child care/pediatric care
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Office procedures and treatments
- Follow-up services
- Adolescent and adult care
- Geriatric care and special programs for the elderly
- Pre-operative exams
- Acute illness care
- Treatment and management of chronic disease
- Spirometry testing
Populations Served & Their Unique Needs
Our practice serves all populations age 5 and up throughout the community.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
We request 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescription renewals through myTemple Health or by calling the office. Prescription renewals are retrieved from our prescription line and refilled periodically throughout the day. Referrals require 48 hours’ (2 days) notice. See our staff for myTemple Health enrollment information.