We are taking every precaution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. If we need to cancel or reschedule your upcoming appointment, your provider's office will contact you directly. In our practices, in-person visits have resumed, but telemed visits are available, if needed.
Temple Northeast Family Medicineview all community offices
Temple family medicine physicians at Northeast provide high quality, compassionate care for ages 5 plus. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
- General physical exams
- Health and sick care visits
- Diabetes screening/classes
- Prostate cancer screening, including PSA testing
- Testing for thyroid, kidney, or liver disease
- Aid in smoking cessation
- Risk assessment for stroke
- Routine immunization and vaccinations for adolescents, adults and seniors
- Testing for infectious diseases, including HIV, hepatitis and sexually transmitted diseases
Meet Our Physicians
Temple Northeast Family Medicine
9331 Old Bustleton Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Office: 215-602-8500 | Fax: 215-676-6507
Monday 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Preventive medicine, including physical examinations, health screenings and counseling
- Well child care/pediatric care
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Office procedures and treatments
- Follow-up services
- Adolescent and adult care
- Geriatric care and special programs for the elderly
- Pre-operative exams
- Acute illness care
- Treatment and management of chronic disease
- Spirometry testing
Populations Served & Their Unique Needs
Our practice serves all populations age 5 and up throughout the community.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
We request 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescription renewals through myTemple Health or by calling the office. Prescription renewals are retrieved from our prescription line and refilled periodically throughout the day. Referrals require 48 hours’ (2 days) notice. See our staff for myTemple Health enrollment information.