Temple internal medicine physicians at Old Bustleton provide high quality, compassionate care for ages 16 plus. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
- General physical exams
- Health and sick care visits
- Diabetes screening/classes
- Prostate cancer screening, including PSA testing
- Testing for thyroid, kidney, or liver disease
- Aid in smoking cessation
- Risk assessment for stroke
- Routine immunization and vaccinations for adolescents, adults and seniors
- Testing for infectious diseases, including HIV, hepatitis and sexually transmitted diseases
Meet Our Physicians
Temple Internal Medicine – Old Bustleton
9331 Old Bustleton Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Office: 215-673-7070 | Fax: 215-673-2828
Monday 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Preventive medicine, including physical examinations, health screenings and counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Management of chronic conditions
- Adolescent and adult care
- Complete physical exams
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-operative exams
- Pre-adoption physicals
- Minor surgical procedures such as lacerations, skin tags, and dermatology procedures
Populations Served & Their Unique Needs
Our practice serves patients age 16 and older.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescriptions renewals by calling the office. Referrals and prescription renewals require 24 hours (1 day) notice.