Our doctors at Jeanes GYN associates at Elkins Park* provide gynecologic and obstetrical care throughout all phases of life - from the teenage years through menopause. If you require surgery, our highly trained physicians can offer a wide range of surgical procedures, many of which are performed using the latest minimally invasive techniques. This helps speed healing time and reduces pain.
Meet Our Physicians
Jeanes GYN Associates – Elkins Park
8380 Old York Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- Routine ultrasounds and digital mammography
- Sexually transmitted disease testing, treatment and counseling
- Confidential HIV testing and counseling
- Birth control methods and counseling – oral contraceptives ("the pill"), Depo-Provera® ("the shot"), NuvaRing® ("the ring"), Implanon® ("the rod"), intrauterine devices (IUDs), diaphragms, tubal sterilizations ("tubes tied")
- Human papillomavirus vaccine
- Menstrual disorders and breast care
- Sterilization and counseling
- Menopause management
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Prescription Renewal
Patients can request prescriptions renewals by calling the office. Prescription renewals require 24 hours (1 day) notice.
*Services provided by Temple University Physicians, Practice managed by Temple Physicians, Inc.