We are taking every precaution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. If we need to cancel or reschedule your upcoming appointment, your provider's office will contact you directly. In our practices, in-person visits have resumed, but telemed visits are available, if needed.
Jeanes Family Medicineview all community offices
Temple internal medicine physicians provide high quality, compassionate care for ages 16 plus. Our providers are dedicated to helping patients stay healthy and offer a full range of healthcare services:
- General physical exams
- Health and sick care visits
- Diabetes screening/classes
- Prostate cancer screening, including PSA testing
- Testing for thyroid, kidney, or liver disease
- Aid in smoking cessation
- Risk assessment for stroke
- Routine immunization and vaccinations for adolescents, adults and seniors
- Testing for infectious diseases, including HIV, hepatitis and sexually transmitted diseases
Meet Our Physicians
Jeanes Family Medicine
9331 Old Bustleton Avenue at Welsh
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescription renewals through myTemple Health or by calling the office. Referrals require 72 hours’ (3 days) notice. Please allow the office 24 hours (1 day) before pick up. Prescription renewals will be refilled within 24 hours. See our staff for my Temple Health enrollment information.