Today, individuals diagnosed with liver or pancreatic disease or other benign conditions have many choices for surgery. Your surgeon and care team will work closely with you to decide which choice is best for you and make a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Temple Health offers several surgical procedures that can address conditions affecting the liver and pancreas, including:
Our multidisciplinary team of specialists collaborates to effectively treat and manage a wide range of digestive diseases, including cancers of the liver and pancreas. Our GI cancer team is highly experienced in diagnosing and treating patients at all stages of complex cancers. Our skilled surgeons are committed to delivering the best possible outcomes for every patient we see.
At the Digestive Disease Center, our patients receive:
- Highly experienced care – Our board-certified gastroenterologists see more than 13,000 patients every year. They offer unmatched insight and experience into helping patients manage their unique digestive disorder.
- Coordinated care – The gastrointestinal tumor board works closely together to map out a treatment plan tailored to each patient. The team provides expert insight from specialists in gastroenterology, surgery, pathology, radiology, radiation oncology and medical oncology.
- State-of-the-art facilities – We offer advanced technology to diagnose, treat and manage complex digestive disorders.
- Clinical trials – Part of a leading academic center, Temple physicians regularly and participates in the latest research and clinical trials for digestive disorders. Our patients have the access and opportunity to take part in select trials that may be a good fit for their condition.disease. and treatment plan.
- Convenient locations – Patients have access to outstanding care at three locations in Greater Philadelphia, including Temple University Hospital, Temple Health Center City, Temple University Hospital – Jeanes Campus and Temple Health Fort Washington.
We are proud to be a regional leader in digestive disorders. You can expect innovative care that diagnoses, treats and manages your condition so you can live a full, healthy and active life.