Respected professional medical organizations have published a wealth of great information on lung disease. Patients and their caregivers may find these websites beneficial:
- American Lung Association — For more than 110 years, this organization has worked to improve lung health and prevent lung disease through education, advocacy and research.
- Wescoe Foundation for Pulmonary Fibrosis — This non-profit publishes helpful resources for people with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and their families.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute — This government agency offers research and education on the prevention and treatment of heart, lung and blood diseases.
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation — This non-profit group is dedicated to educating the public about pulmonary fibrosis and offering education, support and advocacy for those living with the disease.
- COPD Foundation — For patients and families living with COPD, this organization publishes valuable treatment resources and support programs.