Our women’s care doctors* at Northeastern provide gynecologic and obstetrical care throughout all phases of life - from the teenage years through menopause. If you require surgery, our highly trained physicians can offer a wide range of surgical procedures, many of which are performed using the latest minimally invasive techniques. This helps speed healing time and reduces pain.
Meet Our Physicians
- Gloria Diaz, MD, FACOG
- Gail Herrine, MD, FACOG, IBCLC, FABM
- Anthony Milicia, MD, FACOG
- Amanda Niemcewicz, PA-C
Temple Women's Care at Northeastern
2301 E. Allegheny Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19134
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- Routine ultrasounds and digital mammography
- Sexually transmitted disease testing, treatment and counseling
- Confidential HIV testing and counseling
- Birth control methods and counseling – oral contraceptives ("the pill"), Depo-Provera® ("the shot"), NuvaRing® ("the ring"), Implanon® ("the rod"), intrauterine devices (IUDs), diaphragms, tubal sterilizations ("tubes tied")
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Human papillomavirus vaccine
- Menstrual disorders and breast care
- Sterilization and counseling
- Menopause management
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescriptions renewals by calling the office. Referrals and prescription renewals require 24 hours (1 day) notice.
*Services provided by Temple Faculty Physicians. Practice managed by Temple Physicians, Inc.