Our women’s care doctors* at Northeastern provide gynecologic and obstetrical care throughout all phases of life - from the teenage years through menopause. If you require surgery, our highly trained physicians can offer a wide range of surgical procedures, many of which are performed using the latest minimally invasive techniques. This helps speed healing time and reduces pain.
Meet Our Physicians
Temple Women's Care at Northeastern - OFFICE CLOSED; TELEHEALTH VISITS ONLY
2301 E. Allegheny Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19134
- Annual exams
- Pap smears
- Routine ultrasounds and digital mammography
- Sexually transmitted disease testing, treatment and counseling
- Confidential HIV testing and counseling
- Birth control methods and counseling – oral contraceptives ("the pill"), Depo-Provera® ("the shot"), NuvaRing® ("the ring"), Implanon® ("the rod"), intrauterine devices (IUDs), diaphragms, tubal sterilizations ("tubes tied")
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Human papillomavirus vaccine
- Menstrual disorders and breast care
- Sterilization and counseling
- Menopause management
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Referral or Prescription Renewal
Patients can request referrals or prescriptions renewals by calling the office. Referrals and prescription renewals require 24 hours (1 day) notice.
*Services provided by Temple Faculty Physicians. Practice managed by Temple Physicians, Inc.