Seniors or young adults, serious athletes or weekend warriors – all can benefit from Temple's orthopedic and rehabilitation services at Northeastern. Our physicians offer a range of services and the latest surgical options for patients with disorders and injuries to the bones and joints. Once a proper diagnosis is made, our team will develop a personalized treatment plan that may involve medications, physical therapy or surgery.
Meet Our Physicians
- Gary Muller, MD
- Eric Ness, PA-C
Temple Health – Northeastern Campus
2301 E. Allegheny Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19134
- Arthritis care
- Total joint reconstruction and joint replacement
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery
- Hand, wrist and elbow conditions
- Spine and shoulder conditions
- Knee and hip conditions
- Foot and ankle conditions
- Athletic injuries
- Fracture care
- Medications and injections for pain relief
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Please give 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations.
How to Obtain a Prescription Renewal
Patients can request prescriptions renewals by calling the office. Prescription renewals require 24 hours (1 day) notice.