Visitors can play a significant role in a patient’s recovery and Jeanes Campus encourages family and friends to visit their loved ones during their stay.
General visiting hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Only two visitors per patient at one time are permitted. We ask that all visitors stop at the Information Desk to get a visitor’s badge. Children younger than 10 years old are not permitted to visit unless special arrangements have been made through your doctor and nurse. Special visiting policies for Hospice and Critical Care Unit patients are available at our Information Desk in the main lobby of the Patient Care Center. Please talk to your nurse about any special circumstances.
Patients and visitors are not permitted to possess any type of weapon while on the Jeanes Campus.
Visitor Guidelines & Policies
We ask that your visitors:
- Obtain a visitor’s badge at the Information Desk
- Be limited to two people at one time
- Be free from illness, such as colds or flu
- Observe our posted visiting hours
- Observe our no-smoking policy
- Remember that children younger than age 10 are not permitted to visit patients unless special arrangements have been made
- Use cellular phones only as permitted
- Observe fire alarm instructions (when alarm is sounded, stay where you are unless instructed to relocate; if a code green/all clear is announced, resume your activity)
Restrooms are located on all floors of the Patient Care Center and lobby areas. Visitors are asked to not use bathrooms in patient rooms. Please ask any Jeanes Campus staff member for help if you cannot locate a public restroom.
Smoking is not permitted on the Jeanes Campus. Thank you for helping us maintain a healthy and smoke-free environment.