- DO, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Family Medicine, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Family Medicine
- American College of Physician Executives
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- National Medical Association
Dr. McNeal is the Vice President and Chief Medical Officer for Delaware Valley Community Health, Inc. (DVCH), which operates six federally qualified health centers in the Philadelphia region. DVCH provides high quality, culturally appropriate, primary care services to underserved communities. He is also the Senior Vice President of Medical Affairs and Chief Academic Officer at North Philadelphia Health Systems, which operates St. Joseph’s Hospital and Girard Medical Center – two community hospitals that provide both acute care and behavioral medicine services.