- Colon cancer
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Chronic liver disease
- MD, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Personal Statement / Treatment Philosophy
I have practiced gastroenterology in the academic and private practice settings in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas for over twenty years. My current position at Northeastern Gastroenterology allows me to practice in the outpatient setting with the opportunity to collaborate with Temple University Hospital physicians in order to bring state of the art Gastroenterology care to the community.
My approach to patient care over the past two decades has been to educate and treat patients allowing them to understand their conditions and symptoms and to have them participate in their treatment plan.
To my patients: your symptoms, your story will become our journey towards your healthier GI future.