1. M Mollaee, L Kenyon. Intravascular Lymphoma - A “Deadly Mimic”. OCT 2018: volume150: Page S57.
2. M Mollaee, M Domingo-Vidal, D Menezes, T Zhan, U Martinez Outschoorn, M Tuluc. Tumor metabolism in the microenvironment of squamous cell carcinoma of lung. Modern pathology 2017, Volume 30, Page 485A.
3. Mollaee M, Fülop T, Abdul Salim S, Hamrahian M. Idiopathic nodular glomerulosclerosis in a chronic marijuana user; a case report and review of the literature. J Nephropathol. 2017;6(4) :278-281.
4. J Palmer, G Shukla, M Mollaee, D Sharma, J Skowronski, D Bhamidipati, C Champ, J Glass, L Kim, K Judy, J Evans, C Farrell, D Andrews, S Pieper, W Shi, Z Wang, M Werner-Wasik. Pre-radiation tumor progression improves prognostic stratification in glioblastoma patients.Neuro- Oncology 2016, Volume 18, Page vi139.
5. Mollaee M, Cotzia P, Tassone P, Luginbuhl A, Martinez Outshoorn U, Zhan T, Curry J, and Tuluc Madalina. Stromal Monocarboxylate Transporter MCT4 is a poor prognostic factor in oral squamous cell carcinoma. American Journal of Clinical Pathology, OCT 2015, 144(suppl 2), page A292.
6. M Mollaee, P Cotzia, P Tassone, J Johnson, T Zhan, D Cognetti, A Luginbuhl, U Martinez-Outschoorn, J Curry, M Tuluc.Tumor metabolism in the microenvironment of nodal metastasis in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. American Journal of Clinical Pathology, OCT 2015, 144 (suppl 2), page A293.
7. P Cotzia, J Plazzo, D Corney, M Mollaee, S Peiper, Z Wang. Impact of tumor microenvironment on Prosigna breast cancer prognostic score. American Journal of Clinical Pathology, OCT 2015, Volume 144, Issue suppl-2, Page A279.
8. M Anand, M Mollaee, M Hamrahian. Diabetic Glomerulosclerosis or Idiopathic Nodular Glomerulosclerosis – Role for Insulin Resistance. Journal of the american society of nephrology Nov 2015, Volume 26, Page 456A.
9. X Zhou, H Zhu, S Redfield, M Mollaee, Z He, J Lewin, L Miele.The expression levels of cytoplasmic and membranous JAGGED-1 are associated with progression and metastasis of prostate cancer. Modern pathology 2013, Volume 26, Page 262A.
10. R Katikaneni, J Sakon, T Ponnapakkam, M Mollaee, E Miller, O Matsushita, J Sakon, R Gensure. Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Osteoporosis and Alopecia with a Parathyroid Hormone- Collagen Binding Domain Fusion Protein in Mice. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research 2009, Volume 24, Issue S1.