1. Krishan K, Malohtra R.Surgical Management of Heart Failure.Journal of Clinical and Preventive Cardiology :January 2013;220-31
2. K. Krishan, S. Pinney, A.Nair, D. Adams, A. Anyanwu.Low Incidence of Bleeding after ventricular assist Device Placement in Current Era. Artif Organs. 2012;36:746–51
3. K. Krishan, S. Pinney, A. Anyanwu Successful Left Ventricular Assist Device Bridge ToTransplantation In A Patient With End Stage Heart Failure And Human Immunodeficiency Virus ; Artif Organs.2012;1498
4. K. Krishan, S. Pinney, A.Nair, D. Adams, A. Anyanwu. Liberal Use of Tricuspid Valve Annuloplasty during Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation Does Not Increase Perioperative Risk, European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery 41 (2012) 213–217
5. Kewal Krishan, Sean Pinney, and Anelechi C. Anyanwu Successful use of continuous flow ventricular assist device in patient with mechanical mitral and aortic valve prosthesis without replacement or exclusion of valves. EJCTS2009
6. Kewal Krishan, Sean Pinney, and Anelechi C. Anyanwu. Management of Giant Left Atrium in a Patient with Mechanical Circulatory Assist Device. Annals of Thoracic surgery 2010.
7. Kewal Krishan JayShree Raikhelkar, Paul Stelzer, Corey Scurlock, Radiological Findings in Chronic Mitral Stenosis accepted in Annals of thoracic Surgery 2009.
8. Vijay Kohli, Kewal Krishan “History of cardiac transplantation and its future” a chapter in a book History of Cardiology. 2012;517-19
9. Kewal Krishan, Sean Pinney, and Anelechi C. Anyanwu. Heart Mate II without Anticoagulant.