- Robotic gynecologic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Complex gynecologic surgery
- Gynecologic surgery
- Gynecologic disease
- MD, School of Medicine Instituto Tecnologico de Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Dr. Diaz Quinones has completed Safe Zone training to learn about LGBTQ identities, gender and sexuality, and examine prejudice, assumptions, and privilege. He welcomes patients from the LGBTQ community in his practice.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
Awards and Honors
- Cum Laude, Instituto Tecnologico de Santo Domingo, Dominical Republic, January 2002
- Top Doctor of Philadelphia, Castle Connolly, November 2016
- Top Doctors, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Philadelphia magazine, 2017-2019
My philosophy of practice is to provide my patients with high quality care and service at the same time offering state-of-the-art technologies. I work to include my patients in the decision making process.