- Engaging in the challenge of providing efficient and affordable help that combines clarifying talk therapy, tools for self help with medication when needed
- Ways of helping people to understand the mutual agitation of both mind and body panic, which magnifies and complicates suffering anxiety and depression
- MD, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Psychiatry, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- American Psychiatric Association
Awards and Honors
- Life Fellow, American Psychiatric Association
About My Practice
Providing clarification and education about anxiety (which is really a sense of threat that is out of control), depression (which is actually a sense of spiritual defeat), and bi-polarism (which means painfully strong emotional responses to situations and experiences) is at the heart of what I have been engaged in for decades.
As a physician-psychiatrist, I have a deeper understanding of what happens to the body in upset states, and as a therapist who is interested in education and clarification, I am in a position to take the confusion out of nervous suffering.