Eight (8) Temple Digestive Disease Center physicians have been named to Philadelphia magazine’s “Top Doctors” list for 2018. Physicians on the list were nominated by their professional peers and practice at Temple University Hospital (TUH) and Fox Chase Cancer Center (FCCC).
“We are proud to have such a large number of Temple Health physicians selected to be part of this year’s Philadelphia magazine ‘Top Doctors’ list,” says Larry R. Kaiser, MD, FACS, President and CEO of Temple University Health System, Lewis Katz Dean of the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University and Senior Executive Vice President for Health Affairs at Temple University.
The Temple Digestive Disease Center doctors on this year’s “Top Doctors” list include:
- Abbas El-Sayed Abbas, MD, MS, FACS – Thoracic & Cardiac Surgery (TUH/FCCC)
- Frank Friedenberg, MD, MS(Epi) – Gastroenterology (TUH)
- Stephen J. Heller, MD – Gastroenterology (TUH)
- Brenda Horwitz, MD – Gastroenterology (TUH)
- Benjamin Krevsky, MD, MPH – Gastroenterology
- Henry P. Parkman, MD – Gastroenterology (TUH)
- Matthew Philp, MD – Colorectal Surgery (TUH/Jeanes)
- Howard M. Ross, MD, FACS, FASCRS – Colorectal Surgery (TUH)