Jeanes Hospital is pleased to announce the latest recipients of the Anna T. Jeanes Foundation Community Grants.
The Anna T. Jeanes Foundation provides funding for projects and nonprofits that promote the health and wellness of communities in the Jeanes Hospital’s service areas. Grants are awarded annually based on merit, community impact and funds availability. Grants range from $500 to $2500.
Below are the recipients:
- Angels In Motion
- Berachah Church Food Pantry
- Burholme EMS Community Outreach
- CORA Services
- Insight Christian Counseling
- Memorial Presbyterian Church of Fox Chase Food for Hope Food Pantry
- Philadelphia Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Philadelphia Protestant Home
- Pilgrim Baptist Church
- Temple University Population Health Community Health Workers
- Upper Moreland Youth and Drug Council
Applications for the 2018 Jeanes Hospital Community Grants Program will be available beginning on October 1. For more information or to request an application form, please contact Rosemarie Schlegel at 215-728-2131 or email@example.com.