Temple otolaryngologists (sometimes called ENT doctors) are leaders in the diagnosis, treatment and management of conditions and injuries of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. Our doctors and specialists provide comprehensive, individualized services to help ensure every patient receives effective care. An interdisciplinary approach to conditions of the ear, nose and throat allows these specialists to offer treatment options that are appropriate for each case.
Otolaryngology / ENT
Temple otolaryngologists treat a wide array of conditions associated with the ear, nose and throat, including:
- Acoustic neuroma
- Airway stenosis (laryngotracheal stenosis)
- Dizziness and balance disorders
- Ear infection
- Head and neck cancer
- Hearing loss
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Nasal polyps
- Sleep apnea
- Smell and taste (chemosensory) disorders
- Superior canal dehiscence syndrome
- Thyroid and parathyroid tumors and nodules
- Voice and swallowing issues - including spasmodic dysphonia, hoarseness, paralyzed vocal folds, dysphagia and chronic laryngitis
- Zenker's diverticulum
No matter the diagnosis, Temple’s team of otolaryngologists has experience providing treatment to help patients gain or restore their ability to hear, breathe, speak or swallow effectively.
Visit the Temple Head & Neck Institute to learn more about Temple Health otolaryngology procedures.