Adam Diamond, PharmD, BCPS, FAST
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Abdominal Organ Transplant
- Areas of Interest: Liver, Kidney, and Pancreas Transplantation/Transplant Infectious Diseases/Immunosuppression Pharmacokinetics
- Education: Doctor of Pharmacy – Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, University of the Sciences (Philadelphia, PA)
- Postgraduate Training: PGY1 – Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA); PGY2 Solid Organ Transplant – Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL)
- Contact Information: Adam.Diamond@tuhs.temple.edu
- Practice Achievement: Dr. Diamond is an active member of several committees, workgroups, and institutional initiatives in addition to his current clinical practice in Abdominal Organ Transplant. He is a member of the ACCP IMTR PRN Nominations Committee and serves as the Member at Large for the American Society of Transplantation- Transplant Pharmacy Community of Practice Executive Committee. He is a past chair and member of the Organ Donation Workgroup and current chair of the Education Workgroup for the American Society of Transplantation, Transplant Pharmacy Community of Practice. His significant involvement in national organizations provides residents with the ability to become actively involved in the field of solid organ transplantation. He also serves as a manuscript reviewer for transplant journals, receives grant funding to conduct prospective research, and is involved in several outcomes based research projects within his institution.