PGY-2 Solid Organ Transplant Pharmacy Resident
- Site: Temple University Hospital
- Area of Interest: Prevention and treatment of transplant-related infectious complications, immunology, and chronic kidney/liver failure management
- Education: Temple University School of Pharmacy (Philadelphia, PA)
- Research Project: Incidence of de novo donor specific antibodies after early steroid withdrawal in kidney transplant recipients
- DUE Project: Letermovir
- Hobbies: Hiking, traveling, and trying new restaurants
- Why Temple: I chose to continue my training at TUH because the SOT program provides a wide selection of both core and elective rotations, which I can tailor to my specific interests. Being nation’s leading program in lung transplantation, TUH provides opportunity to care for a diverse transplant patient population across two campuses. Lastly, I chose TUH because it has a passionate group of transplant specialists who are able to adjust their teaching style to the individual resident. I knew in this supportive and friendly environment I would be able to challenge myself and expand my clinical skills to set myself up to success.