The Key Account Manager Will Immediately:
- Eliminate access barriers to hospital services
- Facilitate scheduling of complicated cases
- Coordinate ongoing communication with Temple physicians and staff
- Distribute information about clinical trials and other research programs available
- Arrange physician-to-physician in-service lectures and clinical updates at your office
- Resolve problems and answer questions efficiently and effectively
Our Goal: Co-Management with the Referring Physician
After referral, the Temple team will manage all aspects of medical, interventional or surgical care. An essential part of that care is ongoing involvement of the patient’s own primary physician. To that end, we always provide the referring physician with clear and timely assessments of patient status.
Our detailed updates and routine phone calls ensure that the physician who best knows the patient stays in the loop. We believe that easy accessibility and open communication are keys to optimal care and excellent long-term outcomes.
Our specialists and their staff work directly with the referring physician to explain and coordinate any recommended monitoring program or post-intervention follow-up.