Because family and friends can play such a significant role in a patient’s recovery, Temple University Hospital offers 24-hour visitation for immediate family members and designated support persons. We encourage other loved ones to visit between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Please see below for specific guidelines and policies for individual units.
Visitor Guidelines & Policies
- All visitors are required to wear a visitor’s badge
- Patients are permitted a maximum of two visitors at a time
- For the safety of all patients, visitors must be free from illness, including colds and the flu
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to visit
- Visitors must return their badge to the Information Desk before leaving