Temple University Hospital is divided into easy-to-navigate zones to help you find your way around the building. Overhead directional signs will lead you to the common destinations listed below.
- PURPLE - Rock Pavilion (Zone A): Admissions, Cashier’s Office, Emergency Room, Inpatient Rooms
- BLUE - Outpatient Building (Zone B): Abdominal Organ Transplant, Anesthesia, Blood Draw Lab/Outpatient Registration, Cardiovascular Testing, Hepatology, Nephrology, OB/Gynecology, Orthopaedics Clinic, Outpatient Pharmacy, Radiology, Rheumatology
- GREEN - Parkinson Pavilion (Zone C): Bariatric Surgery, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ORANGE - Ambulatory Care Center (Zone D): Hospital Outpatient Testing, Cancer Center, Digestive Disease Center, Infectious Disease Clinic, Lung Center
- YELLOW - Boyer Pavilion (Zone E): Inpatient Rooms, Outpatient Offices for Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Heart Failure, Limb Salvage Center, Neurology, Neurophysiology, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology, Physical Therapy, Spine, Thoracic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Urology