Stroke Program Conditions and Treatments
Depending on your condition, we offer these treatment options:
For Ischemic/TIA Strokes
- Tissue plasma activator (tPA)
- Antiplatelet / anticoagulant medications
- Carotid endarterectomy / angioplasty
For Hemorrhagic Strokes
- Surgical clipping
- Endovascular coiling — also known as embolization
- Surgical resection — removal
Other Treatments Options
- Angioplasty and stenting
- Aneurysm clipping
- Tissue plasminogen
If you think you or a loved is having a stoke, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Request an appointment online or call 800-TEMPLE-MED (800-836-7536) to see a Temple specialist for a stroke risk assessment or for follow-up care.