Next to our patients, our patients’ friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits—on both sides of the hospital bed. That’s why, when possible, we encourage visitors to come see us, sit and stay awhile. It’s a healthy experience for everyone.
General Visiting Hours
Our current policies may have changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. See the latest updates to our Visitation Restrictions.
Hospital Inpatient Units (3 South, 4 South, and 5 South)
Daily, 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Open to visitors
Senior Behavioral Health
Monday - Friday, 12:00 PM (noon) to 1:30 PM and 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Weekends and holidays, 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Your health, safety and comfort are our top priorities.
All visitors must wear face coverings or masks for the entire visit. Visitation will be decided on a case-by-case basis, and visitation privileges may be revoked at any time. Visitation may be restricted in the event of a crisis or at the request of a patient or the legal guardian of a patient undergoing a medical procedure.
- One visitor per patient during regular visiting hours.
- Two visitors for end-of-life patients, including those who are COVID-19 positive.
- Visitors for COVID-19 positive patients who are not end-of-life are permitted only by exception based on clinical judgment.
- One designated support person is permitted. For patients under age 18, both parents or both guardians may be permitted.
Surgical and Outpatient Procedure Departments:
- One support person may accompany a patient. Guidelines for waiting, notification post-procedure, and discharge will be communicated to the patient during pre-op/pre-procedure education. If the patient will be admitted after surgery, the support person will be permitted to visit for a short period while the patient is in recovery.
All visitors must check in and check out at the information desk, just inside the main entrance in front of the hospital. The information desk also can help with directions and calls to a patient's room or other areas within the hospital.
Campus Map of Temple Health - Chestnut Hill Hospital
Download our campus map to see an overview of our facilities and find out where to park [PDF] >