Jump Start Your Weight-Loss Journey: Live Virtual Seminar
The decision to take the first step is an important one. We invite anyone considering weight-loss surgery to join the Temple Bariatric Program team for a free virtual Bariatric Surgery Seminar.
During this online session, an experienced Temple bariatric surgeon will present an overview of weight-loss surgery and the lifestyle changes necessary for success. You’ll also receive information on various bariatric and metabolic surgery procedures, including Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and gastric sleeve surgeries. This is your opportunity to ask questions about weight-loss surgery and our Bariatric Program.
Following the session, you may schedule a priority appointment for a personal consultation with the surgeon. Get to know our bariatric surgeons and staff members >
Register for an Upcoming Virtual Seminar:
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 – 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 26, 2022 – 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022 – 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 23, 2022 – 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 27, 2022 – 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 – 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 22, 2022 – 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
If you're interested in learning more about bariatric surgery and can't make our live virtual event, sign up to watch our on-demand seminar.
Are You a Candidate for Bariatric Surgery?
BMI, or body mass index, is a measure of body fat based on your height and weight. Use our calculator to find out your BMI and if you're a candidate: