Interested in serving on the Temple University Hospital Patient and Family Advisory Council?
Temple University Hospital is looking for patients and family members to serve as advisors to help improve the experience, safety and quality of care at our hospital.
We seek individuals who can:
- Share insights and information about experiences in ways that others can learn from
- See beyond your own personal experiences
- Show concern for more than one issue or agenda
- Listen well
- Respect the perspectives of others
- Speak comfortably in a group with candor
- Interact well with many different kinds of people
- Work in partnership with others
As a Patient and Family Advisory Council member, you’ll help shape change throughout the hospital, participate in forming policies and procedures, improve patient safety, design a more welcoming environment, create educational materials and review forms, and promote strong communication among families and care providers.
To learn more about Patient and Family-Centered Care at Temple University Hospital, please call Guest Relations at 215-707-5479.