Doctors and specialists at the Temple Hearing & Balance Center have received specialized training in precisely diagnosing and managing hearing, dizziness and balance issues. We work with you to understand the specific issues that you're having and determine the best course of treatment to help meet your goals.
Hearing and balance issues can have a big impact on your quality of life. For example, hearing loss can cause:
- Breakdowns in communication
- Social isolation
- Trouble hearing the television
- Difficulty using the phone
Balance issues can cause people to feel dizzy every so often, or can occur every day, like while getting out of bed in the morning.
Services We Offer
At the Temple Hearing & Balance Center, you have access to a variety of options to treat hearing and balance disorders. Services include:
- Diagnostic audiometric evaluations — for hearing loss
- Comprehensive vestibular evaluations — for balance issues
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings and checks
- Cochlear implant evaluations, activations and re-mappings
- Bone-anchored hearing aid evaluations, fittings and checks
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) evaluations — sedated and unsedated hearing test
- Newborn hearing screenings and diagnostic auditory brainstem response evaluations
Experienced, Multidisciplinary Hearing & Balance Team
Our audiologists are board-certified, with skills and technical knowledge not available at commercial hearing aid centers. We have surgeons specially trained in middle- and inner-ear surgery, who have expertise in the treatment of complex hearing and balance problems. Our advanced diagnostic tests help to pinpoint the location and cause of the issue you're having so we can better target your treatment.
The Hearing & Balance Center team — often named among Philadelphia magazine’s "Top Doctors" — includes physicians, certified audiologists, speech pathologists and other clinicians.
Ready for An Appointment?
If you need to be evaluated for a balance or hearing issue, schedule an appointment or call 800-TEMPLE-MED (800-836-7536) today.