Temple Health – Episcopal Campus is a major provider of healthcare services and is located just two miles from TUH’s main campus. Its history began more than 150 years ago and its commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care has never wavered.
At Temple Health – Episcopal Campus, area residents will find many of the healthcare services they need, including:
- A full-service Emergency Department and Minor Care Center
- A 21-bed inpatient unit
- Family doctors, OB/GYNs and pediatricians
- Specialty care doctors, including cardiologists and ophthalmologists
- Advanced radiology services, including digital mammography, MRI and CT scans
- A full-service laboratory
- Prenatal services for expectant mothers
Behavioral Health Services
The Episcopal Campus is home to Temple University Hospital’s behavioral health services, including 74 adult inpatient psychiatric beds, 44 adult extended psychiatric beds, a full-service outpatient program for adults and children, and one of only four emergency Crisis Response Centers in Philadelphia. The campus serves patients with a wide variety of psychiatric disorders and is staffed by board-certified Temple psychiatrists, psychologists, registered nurses, behavioral health therapists and social workers.
Episcopal Campus's Behavioral Health Center consistently scores in the 95th percentile or above on patient satisfaction surveys. As a result, the campus has received numerous national awards for its success.
Notable Episcopal Campus Statistics
Notable statistics about the Episcopal Campus include:
- 139 licensed beds
- 79,348 outpatient registrations
- 46,097 annual emergency room visits
- 533 employees